Transfer to 29 Training Depot Station

Tone’s final transfer was to the newly formed No. 29 Training Depot Station which was also located at East Boldre. [No. 29 TDS was formed on on 27th July 1918 when No. 1 TS and No. 73 TS, which had arrived at East Boldre from Turnhouse on 20th February 1918, were merged – http://www.eastboldre.org/airfieldhistoryww1.html].